They will take advantage of you and ignore your issues.I am a single female with excellent credit, renting a home for over $1500/ month.

I have never had any issues with any rental I've ever been in until now. Since moving in, among many problems, I've had rats, a broken shower, broken (dangerous stairs) and a breach of security and I've only lived there for 2 months! ALL COUNTY is supposed to handle these issue but is impossible to get a hold of and refuse to do anything.

The only time I could get their attention was when I complained to the home owner, then All County did return my call and threatened to fine me if I contacted the owner again, while still neglecting the problems with the house.Stay away from them, no matter how appealing the rental may be, dealing with ALL County is not worth it.

Review about: All County Property Management House Rental.

Had an Experience with All County Property Management?

Comments

Was this for...

All County Advanced Property Management, 50 South Belcher Rd, Suite 121, Clearwater, Fl? There seems to be a few property management companies out there with very similar names... Thank you for clarifying.

Sorry for you problems with our company.

I wanted to let you know that you did not Rent from

All County First Choice in Largo, there are over 45 offices though out the US so you are writing about that wrong office.

Hello

THIS IS NOT ALL COUNTY FIRST CHOICE THIS IS ANOTHER ALL COUNTY OFFICE.....

HELLO EVERYONE READING THIS PAGE...

THIS IS NOT ALL COUNTY FIRST CHOICE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, THERE ARE 3 OTHER OFFICES IN THE AREA. THIS OFFICE DID NOT OPEN UNTIL JUNE OF 2013

JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION..

Hello everyone

Please keep in mind that you are reviewing the wrong office. You are reviewing a tampa office.

This office opened in June of 2013..

Tampa, Florida, United States #593193

All County Property Management misrepresent their rentals, misappropriate funds, mishandle leases and mistreat their tenants.Having been in property mgt.

for years, owners, do yourselves a favor and find another company to handle your rentals. They may collect your rent, but you won't "RETAIN" your tenants.

Tenants, run away, far away from this company and in particular, Maura Harp.Even corporate and franchise owner won't do a thing for you if you have a problem.

to rottenfloridalandlords Orlando, Florida, United States #645633

Yes! Tenants beware. Obnoxious and treat women like .....