NEVER EVER Rent from All County Property Management.They are *** and lazy.

I have unfortunately lived here for 2 yrs. I had no choice at the time I was a waitress and going to school and raising 3 kids all at the same time. Rent is cheap. I've complained to the above Leasing/Realty agency several times about my "condo" being unfit.

Meaning, MY fridge gets hot and cold so I have tons of waste :-( the fridge leaks which floods my kitchen, my condo has 11 different mold spores, I bought my own kit and sent it off to be tested, I've had an infestation of ants and bee's in 2011, my condo almost caught on fire because of faulty wiring on the thermostat, I CANNOT open any of my windows because my windows are BOLTED SHUT, others I've talked to have the same or similar issues.

Does this company care? *** NO!!!

I've reported them to several agencies and of course nothing gets done or progresses, i get the blame.I have several copies of my maintence requests and yet i'm told I NEVER put them in.

Had an Experience with All County Property Management?

Comments

Greystar Properties Apartment Rental Review from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't Believe a word that Don Karl Juravin writes, it's all fake Bella Collina "The negative reviews here have been written by Don Karl Juravin who is being sued by Bella Collina in 3 separate lawsuits. The first suit is for posting fake, malicious,..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more