All County Property Management - Lazy and careless landlords

NEVER EVER Rent from All County Property Management.They are *** and lazy.

I have unfortunately lived here for 2 yrs. I had no choice at the time I was a waitress and going to school and raising 3 kids all at the same time. Rent is cheap. I've complained to the above Leasing/Realty agency several times about my "condo" being unfit.

Meaning, MY fridge gets hot and cold so I have tons of waste :-( the fridge leaks which floods my kitchen, my condo has 11 different mold spores, I bought my own kit and sent it off to be tested, I've had an infestation of ants and bee's in 2011, my condo almost caught on fire because of faulty wiring on the thermostat, I CANNOT open any of my windows because my windows are BOLTED SHUT, others I've talked to have the same or similar issues.

Does this company care? *** NO!!!

I've reported them to several agencies and of course nothing gets done or progresses, i get the blame.I have several copies of my maintence requests and yet i'm told I NEVER put them in.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 14 No 14
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to All County Property Management. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about All County Property Management.
Filing a new complaint about